下载 BYOD Specification (PDF 200KB).
When deciding to buy a device to bring to school ask these questions:
- Does the device look and feel like it is durable?
- How much does the device weigh?
- Will it be comfortable for the student to carry it in their bag with other contents that are also usually carried in their bag?
- If it is a laptop, does it have a good keyboard and touchpad?
- ipad的IOS 6.0或更高
- Macbook (except first generation Macbook)
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 laptops / tablets
These devices are recommended for students to bring to school because:
- they are easy to connect to the school WiFi
- they have a big enough screen for working successfully with a variety of software applications and apps
- other students and most teachers/staff are familiar with them
- there is a large range of easy-to-use and free software/apps that can be accessed at school.
For more device information download the BYOD Specification (PDF 200KB).
我已经有一个设备, can I register this as my BYOD device?
Yes! However you need to check to see if your device meets the specifications listed in the specification sheet.
502 Bad Gateway
Students that do not own a device can get a device with the required specifications on loan from the school.
For students wishing to receive a loaned device for less than one term while they are waiting to buy or get a more permanent device repaired:
For students wishing to receive a loaned device for longer than one term:
Loaned devices remain the property of 手机澳门银河. Students are responsible for the care and upkeep of the loaned device.
Getting connected to the departments network
- It is recommended that parents and caregivers read the BYOD政策 carefully with their children.
- Download and print a user agreement or collect one from the front office or IT office.
- Complete the user agreement ensuring all fields have been accurately completed and signed.
- Take your device and completed user agreement, in person to the IT staff in the IT office at the Learning Centre located in the library.
- check your device is compatible
- give you details for accessing the network
- give you a BYOD sticker to put on your device.
- Begin your BYOD journey by accessing all your needs for school through the student portal.
The IT staff can give you WiFi access during lunch 1 and lunch 2.
Students are not able to complete this process during their timetabled lessons unless accompanied by a note from their teacher.